Job Title: Vision Feature Owner
Job Location: Southfield, MI
What we offer:
Veoneer develops cutting-edge technology for the Future Car. Our international, agile and highly collaborative teams aim to accelerate the growth in Autonomous Driving and be the leader in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. We empower our people and are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
With 7500 employees in 13 countries, our growing team has the goal to lead the revolution underway in the automotive industry…and then be the pioneer for what comes next.
What you'll do:
The Vision Function Owner is responsible for the vehicle system level integration and performance verification to the application requirements. Calibration, tuning, and performance measurement of a system function, such as object detection, as well as reporting errata are needed to understand enhancements required to a system function to meet requirements. Vision Function Owners will be responsible for specific functions of the vision system and has the responsibility to decide how to evaluate the function by in- vehicle test drives and KPI measurement on HIL, monitor completion, and report result to internal and external stakeholders. The Vision Function Owner will act as the major customer interface for a specific function(s).
- Internally responsible for function verification to requirements
- Customer interface for the function architecture, state flow, and description
- Develops and Manages function error reports and change requests for the function
- Monitor and control of linkage to customer requirements for the function
- Review and approve that the system requirements are sufficient and fulfills the customer requirements for the function.
- Defines the KPI specifications for the function and deliver specifications to test team
- Responsible for approval criteria for KPI measurements on HIL for the function
- Monitor test results for the function
- Interface and manage results from cross functional teams (Platform and Task force groups)
- Tuning of system function for improved performance
- Understand Product interfaces with other systems and suggest improvement items
- Understand Product interfaces and suggest improving ability with additional sensors or new features
- Experience with CAN, Flex-ray, and Automotive Ethernet Networks
- Should be familiar with Algorithm Development, Matlab, and/or Python
What you'll bring:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science required. Master’s or higher preferred
- Professional Experience: 3-7 years’ experience
- Interpersonal skills: Analytical, Attention to detail, Commitment to excellence, Communicate effectively, Adaptive Problem Solving Skills, Motivated, Hands-On