Job Title: Senior System Architect/Feature Owner
Job Location: Southfield, MI
What we offer:
Veoneer develops cutting-edge technology for the Future Car. Our international, agile and highly collaborative teams aim to accelerate the growth in Autonomous Driving and be the leader in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. We empower our people and are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
With 7500 employees in 13 countries, our growing team has the goal to lead the revolution underway in the automotive industry…and then be the pioneer for what comes next.
What you'll do:
Join the Interior Sensing Systems team to help lead the development of next-gen fusion Interior Sensing Features from Occupant Monitoring to Child Detection and beyond. Looking for self-starters who thrive in dynamic work environments and enjoy the challenge of thinking outside the box to develop new and innovative features with the understanding of what it takes to execute those ideas. The Sr. Architect/ Feature Owner will primarily be responsible for leading the development of a modular architecture that supports the Interior Sensing Features being developed as well as defining and taking ownership of some of those features to oversee the development from start to finish.
- Define Feature-level Uses Cases
- Create clean slate requirements from high-level feature descriptions
- Develop clean slate functional architecture that incorporates multiple systems based on Use Cases
- Develop modular logical architecture that incorporates multiple sensing systems
- Identify synergies with existing system architectures to maximize architecture re-use
- Work with system architects of underlying systems to extend their architectures with newly identified feature functionality
- Oversee the start to finish development of fused multi-system features (Requirements, Data Collection, Feature Development, Validation, SW Test, Embedding, to Execution/Customer Feedback)
What you'll bring:
- Bachelors of Science in engineering related field
- Strong experience in “clean slate” architecture development
- Several years of experience leading architecture development
- Strong understanding of feature development cycle (requirements/validation/SW test/embedding)
- Expert in model-based Systems Engineering (SysML)
- Requirements authoring experience
- Experience with Enterprise Architect tool
- Experience with Codebeamer tool
- Experience with agile development