Job Title: Account Manager - ADAS
Job Location: Southfield, MI
What we offer:
Veoneer develops cutting-edge technology for the Future Car. Our international, agile and highly collaborative teams aim to accelerate the growth in Autonomous Driving and be the leader in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. We empower our people and are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
With 7500 employees in 13 countries, our growing team has the goal to lead the revolution underway in the automotive industry…and then be the pioneer for what comes next.
What you'll do:
Veoneer ADAS Systems support customer vehicles automation features ranging from SAE Level 2 to Level 4. Veoneer products to support these features include Cameras, Radars, LiDARs, Thermal Imaging Systems, Mapping Systems, Driver Monitoring Systems and other ADAS ECUs.Act as the local contact person for OEM purchasing
- Grow the sales account, by maintaining current products as well as introduction of new products according to company strategy
- Identify target projects and create strategy to secure them
- Improve profitability of existing business
- Secure customer funding of any development activities and technical change requests
- Lead new program quotation process, including:
- Financial calculations
- Internal approval process
- Negotiation with the customer
- Coordination with projects, engineering, finance, logistics and manufacturing departments.
- Provide support to project teams (be knowledgeable about project activities, leverage sales activities as needed, etc.)
- Prototype orders, including quote submission and sample delivery negotiation
- Secure engineering income related to tasks which are not included in original quotation
- Coordinate with sales counterparts globally
- Seek and understand global market situation, including competitor business
- Sales administration activities (annual price reductions, vehicle volume/price updates, engineering payments, etc.).
- Manage customer intelligence related to: market share, competition, market trends, customer satisfaction KPI, etc.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelors Degree in Science, Engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years of automotive experience
- Account and/or project management experience
- Strong understanding of product development and quotation process
- Manufacturing & quality experience in automotive industry