Job Title: Human Resources Generalist
Job Location: Southfield, Michigan
What we offer:
Veoneer develops cutting-edge technology for the Future Car. Our international, agile and highly collaborative teams aim to accelerate the growth in Autonomous Driving and be the leader in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. We empower our people and are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
With 7500 employees in 13 countries, our growing team has the goal to lead the revolution underway in the automotive industry…and then be the pioneer for what comes next.
What you'll do:
This position is responsible for a broad range of day-to-day human resources activities including the administration of HR policies and procedures, training and development, benefits and employee communication and relations.
- Ensure a facilitative, responsive, pro-active, and service-oriented approach to providing human resources services and guidance in a product development environment.
- Participate in the on-boarding process and integration of employees into the company. Including but not limited to managing HRIS system and employee data and conducting new hire orientation as needed.
- Conduct Exit Interviews and assist in offboarding employees
- Facilitate recruitment efforts and extend and negotiate offers to potential candidates as needed.
- Maintain HR records including employee files, organizational charts, headcount, and training.
- Lead and organize employee relations events and programs.
- Provide HR team support, including coordinating meetings, ordering office supplies, handling invoices, and processing payments.
- Maintain professionalism and confidentiality in all matters.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business or related field required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a HR Coordinator or Specialist role, preferably within a R & D electronics environment.
- Direct work experience with employee benefits and employee relations is preferred.
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize needs