Job Title: Recruiter - Corporate/Engineering
Job Location: Southfield, MI
What we offer:
Veoneer develops cutting-edge technology for the Future Car. Our international, agile and highly collaborative teams aim to accelerate the growth in Autonomous Driving and be the leader in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. We empower our people and are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
With 7500 employees in 13 countries, our growing team has the goal to lead the revolution underway in the automotive industry…and then be the pioneer for what comes next.
What you'll do:
The Recruiter - Corporate/Engineering is responsible for all facets of recruiting throughout the organization within North America. This is to be achieved through development of local and national recruiting plans, employing sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The recruiter will lead full cycle recruitment activities for all open positions within Veoneer North America.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans by building a network to find qualified candidates
- Post openings online and with professional organizations or venues
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Research new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Lead and maintain the Employee Referral Program
- Develop working relationships within colleges to aid in recruiting
- Attend college job fairs and student group meetings to increase recognition
- Develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process, set continuous improvement goals
- Collect data on cost per hire, time per hire and other KPIS
- Lead the creation of recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position
- Partner with hiring managers, lead recruiting planning meetings
- Review and screen applicants to evaluate if they meet the requirements
- Coordination and scheduling of all interviews
- Collect feedback from hiring managers, communicate status to candidates
- Track best sources to find ideal candidate
- Actively maintain candidate and job information in Applicant Tracking System, maintain requisition tracking across North American sites
- Facilitate all communication and maintain relationships with external recruiting firms
- Additional duties, as assigned
What you'll bring:
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a recruitment role
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- High level of attention to detail, analytical and communication skills and ability to multitask and prioritize needs are essential.
- Ability to define processes and contribute to a continuous improvement of recruiting practices
- General knowledge of various employment and immigration laws and practices preferred.
- Experience within automotive, R&D, Electronics is preferred